Tuesday, June 14, 2011

overflow.

from where do tears come? i've never had this kind before. i can't even say enough words to explain all the emotion that they contained, and then they also felt as simple as the single drops that streamed. it was like my heart was so full that what it couldn't possibly bear to feel welled up to surround my eyes until i had to blink to relieve the pressure. those kind of tears. i don't cry often but after a weekend like that; after feelings like those- the indescribable ones, the never-felt-like-this-before-and-can't-get-enough ones, the feelings that my heart knows can only be of God- those tears sure came.


'...Jesus took his stand. He cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the Scripture says." '
John 7:38

No comments:

Post a Comment